We are now seeking talented compassionate licensed nurses (RN or LPN) for our care facility in Green Cove Springs Florida.
• Full Time, Part Time, PRN
• Hiring for all shifts
• New Grads Welcome
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, and we specialize in post-acute care. Is it time to take your passion for helping and caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families?
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
The primary purpose of the Licensed/Clinical Nurse position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times
• Graduate/Completion of approved/accredited school of nursing.
• LPN or RN license with two years nursing experience preferred. Preference will be given to Licensed Nurses with experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by our facilities.
• Must have a valid license as an LPN or RN in the State of Florida
• NEW GRADS welcome to apply